Friday, 17 January 2014
Tuesday, 24 December 2013
Friday, 22 November 2013
Your website is your new house. Nobody will argue with you that as this house has walls and a roof it is possible to live here. Still when the house has electricity, if it is well equipped and highly secured – then you will feel better living in it and you won’t be ashamed to have guests there. Plugins for Wordpress are charged with making your house as comfortable as possible.
But having a lot of Plugins is not always good. And here our main question appears: which exactly Plugins are useful and needed. How to choose best options out of thousands possible offers?
Thinking of search systems
1. General optimization of the website. All in One SEO Pack is one of the most important and required Plugins for Wordpress. It serves for optimization of your blog in search systems. Well-formed meta tags title, description and keywords raise the value of your website for search work.
2. Image optimization. SEO Friendly Images is a Pluging for optimization of images which helps to add attributes alt and title to images on your website.
3. Website map for search systems. Google xml sitemaps will help search systems Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com to index the website. This Plugin allows you to see the whole structure of the website, it supports all kinds of WordPress pages and user’s URL-addresses. It also informs all most popular search systems that you have posted new article.
Thinking of visitors
1. Retweet in Social Networks. Plugin TweetMeme Button creates on the webpage fantastic button Tweetmeme which allows our readers to select content which they have preferred most of all, at the same time they can put cross-reference on their account in Twitter. Faсebook Share (New) Button performs the same function but for Facebook users.
2. Button Share. Social Share Buttons is made for Social Networks. This Plugin allows users to put “LIKE” in different Social Networks.
3. Top-comments. Plugin Top Commentators Widget allows to add to the side board a raking list of people who have commented articles on your website. Why to do that? First of all it shows which articles are interesting for your readers. This Plugin also helps to make people visit your webpage again.
Thinking of safety
1. Antispam. War against Spam is made by AntispamBee. This Plugin searches and destroys Spam, it includes statistics and noticing.
2. Copyright protection. RSS Footer is a very simple Plugin. It helps you to add additional line at the end or in the beginning of your article.
3. Optimization of data activity. WP optimize is a simple but very affective Plugin which erases database of your Wordpress and optimize its work. It also erases copies of articles.
Thinking of income
1. Subscription information at the end of every article. Thanks to Plugin Post Layout you will have an opportunity to control your post. You can put subscription information at the end of every article and put codes for the advertising block anywhere in the post..
2. Advertising at the side board. Plugin WP125 shows advertising block at the widget side board. Unostentatious advertising will help you to earn extra money for developing your small business.
We hope that this article can help you to choose the most useful and basic Plugins for successful improvements in your internet activity.
Tuesday, 19 November 2013
Google have passed through many changes, as we see. And in terms of these changes, it’s vital to keep up-to-dated in order to save or even increase the rankings of your site. The rules of the game have changed, and you should know and use them in order to make your site even more popular. SEO is not dead, it had changed, and here are some of the tactics that work in terms of these changes and can boost the rankings of you site.
1. Social Media Matters. It’s definitely one of the main factors to influence the search results. The more likes, shares and re-tweets the post has, the higher it’ll be displayed in search results. It’s really impossible to get higher ranked for the content that is not shared socially.
2. A new word in authorship. There’s something more about Google authorship than your headshot near the post title. It has become a major ranking factor, too, so it’s necessary to claim your authorship. Thus, Google will know where else your content can be found.
3. Go mobile. The reports show that 40% of internet time is spent via mobile devices, and this percent will continue to grow. So, successful site promotion becomes impossible without proper mobile optimization. The neat thing is to make your layout simple and not overloaded with excessive content. Think about developing proper mobile apps. For the commercial mobile sites, you can do the following: add local stores promotions and driving directions, promotinal links, social media shares etc.
4. Optimize the content with the working SEO tactics
a. short and unique page titles
b. adding description tags
c. optimized site structure (links, page numbers, etc.)
d. formatted text (unique content, subheadings, paragraphs, links, lists etc.)
e. optimized images
f. using nofollow links and many others.
5. No more fake link building. Now you’ll have to be more careful with the links. Black hat link-building now tends to be seen as spam, and can damage your rankings significantly. Networking is the new era of link building, so concentrate your efforts on creating quality content and sharing it with others.
6. Install the sitemap. It’s a key to getting your content indexed fast. The sitemap allows the search engines to find your content and index it successfully.
7. Anchor text. Recently, there was a popular tactics to match anchor text to backlinks. Now Google sees this as unnatural links and identifies it as a way for manipulating the rankings. The best tactics, in contrary, is to diversify the anchor text and make the links look as natural as possible.
There’s a long list of actions which can get your site ranked higher. The only thing I’d like to add is don’t experiment with black hat SEO tactics! Even if you gain success at the beginning, you can end up totally blocked!